Thursday 16 June 2016

Jackson the Ninga kitty interview - Reporter Poppy

Reporter Poppy : Hello world we are here today to interview our new star in the Ninja world Jackson the Ninja Kitty.


Jackson : Thank you for having me here today Reporter Poppy.

Reporter Poppy :  Ninja kitty may we ask you some Questions.

Jackson : Sure
Reporter Poppy : OK well Who is your trainer?

Jackson : Kitty "Von Twa''

Reporter Poppy : WOW ! Any ways Who is your friend?

Jackson : My friend is the one and only.  Kicking Kiwi.

Reporter Poppy : Well that's whole Different story So who are you going to fight next?

Jackson : The black Dog.

Reporter Poppy What do you eat. While your in training?

Jackson : Um tissues, the flesh of my last opponent and the feet of the people who dare walk past me.

Reporter Poppy : OK thanks for letting me know I will just backup a bit for know. By the way what is your favourite colour?

Jackson: Red the colour of blood !

Reporter Poppy : Uh Huh next Question. Do you like standing?

Jackson: Well only when I am standing on my defeated opponent.

Reporter Poppy : ha ha I would not wanna be your opponent. OK Who is your sidekick

Jackson : My friend kicking kiwi .

Reporter Poppy : Interesting . So how many people have you defeated?

Jackson : Well 1,2,3, Google plex.

Reporter Poppy : How mean and lean do you think you are?

Jackson ; Well very mean because I can crush peoples skull.

Reporter Poppy: who is your nemesis?

Jackson; my nemeis is kind of in my tummy right now!

Reporter Poppy : Thank you for answering these questions Now back to you George in the Office...  

1 comment:

  1. What a great interview Poppy and was great to hear your and George working together on this. Check the spelling of Ninja and your punctuation. A very funny and interesting interview.

    ReplyDelete